WE DESIGN, BUILD, ENHANCE AND MAINTAIN BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES.
Our ideas are fresh. Our solutions stand the test of time. We are passionate about our work and strive to exceed your expectations. LandWorks’ creative and talented team shares in a collective enthusiasm, and enjoys its client relationships and each other.
We deliver what we promise, our employees enjoy rewarding careers, and we have customers for life.
IN 1998, WITH 40 YEARS COMBINED EXPERIENCE
in landscape management and customer service, Tim and Melody Narr created LandWorks, Inc., primarily providing landscape maintenance services to commercial and residential customers throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
As demand for our services grew, so did our expertise and scope of offerings. Today our team – composed of talented registered landscape architects, horticulturists and skilled craftsmen – delivers creative, thoughtful and award-winning landscape design, construction and maintenance services to our growing family of loyal customers.
We are committed
TO THE LASTING SUCCESS OF YOUR LANDSCAPE.
We listen, communicate and are committed to making your LandWorks experience an enjoyable one — throughout your project and beyond. Here’s how:
- Personalized approach — your ideas, wishes and preferences guide the process
- Registered landscape architects and degreed horticulturists — managing the work from conception to completion
- Enthusiastic, experienced and courteous crews and craftsmen — our people are the best in the business
- Reliable, timely and responsive service — qualities on which we’ve built a solid reputation
- Long-term planning — offers the flexibility to complete property improvements as your budget allows
- Follow-up landscape care recommendations — ensures the success and protection of your landscape investment
OUR TEAM UNDERSTANDS THE IMPORTANCE
of a sustainable and integrated approach to landscape design and maintenance. We’re proud to offer a full range of products and services tailored specifically to our most environmentally conscious clients — including the use of organic products, native plants, water-saving practices and integrated pest management.
We buy in bulk from local vendors, compost debris, recycle whenever possible, and donate leftover construction materials to a community warehouse.