Dear Clients and Friends:
On March 28, landscaping was deemed an “essential service” in Wisconsin based on an update to the list of federally recognized essential infrastructure services (CISA).
LandWorks can now perform some of our regular work.
Please let us know if you do NOT want us to visit your property.
To protect our clients and our teams against the spread of COVID-10, LandWorks is strictly adhering to the following protocols:
- Having crew people drive separately to job sites
- Maintaining at least six feet distance while working
- Keeping tools sanitized and providing extra tools so they do not share
- Office and design staff will be minimizing contact with each other and clients
- If we do come to your property, we will notify you prior to our visit and arrange social distancing measures to keep us all safe, including the use of photos and video calls
- Crews will not be knocking on your door when they arrive or leave the property
All LandWorkers will carry a letter signifying their status as a “critical infrastructure worker.”
LandWorks protocols go beyond CDC and State of Wisconsin recommendations. You may see other landscape companies doing things differently.
We are all doing our best to get through this challenging time. We are thankful to be able to get back to work, even in this limited capacity. We appreciate your patience and loyalty, and we will continue to give you the best attention possible during this unprecedented situation. We value health and family above all else, so we will continue to alter our operations as needed to protect you and our team, keeping you informed all along the way.
Please stay well.
Tim and Melody Narr