LandWorks is a full-service landscape firm serving high-end, quality-oriented property owners throughout southeastern Wisconsin. Our Design-Build team, including seven Landscape Architects and Designers, works hand-in-hand with our skilled craftsmen to engineer and build technically sophisticated landscapes. Our unique projects, which are often long term, require close collaboration with team members from the time of design through project completion.
We are seeking a Landscape Architect or Designer who will support an award-winning lead Landscape Architect in a long-term capacity. Partnering side by side with the lead L.A., you will play an integral role in successfully realizing his vision for each project.
- Assist the lead Landscape Architect in preparing technical plans, details and calculations using AutoCAD
- Create presentation graphics for clients and review boards using hand graphics
SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Perform takeoffs and prepare estimates for client acceptance
- Perform site inventory and analysis, both independently and with the team
- Assist with administration of projects, including vendor selection, on-site meetings, and preparation of work orders, permit applications, change orders and invoicing
- On-site project visits as needed, to communicate design intent to the crew and to monitor installation quality
- Communicate with the lead Landscape Architect, Expeditor and appropriate production staff to keep projects moving efficiently
- Communicate with clients and vendors as directed by lead LA