Landscape Construction Crew Member – Hardscape
Are you looking for not just a job but a CAREER in landscape construction? Do you have good problem-solving and math skills and an engineering mind? Do you like challenging outdoor work, teamwork and creating beautiful results? LandWorks landscape construction crews build the most fabulous landscape creations in southeast Wisconsin. We hire hard-working, detail-oriented, career-minded people year-round. No experience? We will train.
- Hardscape and softscape construction and installation, including masonry, outcropping, patios and walls.
- Softscape installation and basic plant care.
- Mulching, grading, lawn installation, tree staking and bed edging.
- Softscape renovation.
- Responsible for the appropriate use and care of truck, trailer, all power equipment and hand tools used to perform the job.
- Responsible for workplace safety as stated in the LandWorks safety manual, federal and state regulations, and any specific job safety requirements.
- Responsible for participating in snow removal operations as assigned.
- Must be able to endure repetitive bending and twisting motions.
- Must be able to lift more than 80 pounds.
- Must be able to properly and efficiently complete necessary job site and company paperwork.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers.
- Hardscape/softscape installation experience.
- Basic plant identification and care knowledge.
- Experience in the safe operation and maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Possession of a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and good driving record.
$15 – $20 per hour with experience and driver’s license.