Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
Are you looking for not just a job but a landscaping CAREER? Do you love working outdoors? Are you fine working in the elements – heat, cold, humidity, rain? Do you have experience working in landscaping – OR want to learn? If you’d like an interesting and challenging career in landscaping, working on the most beautiful properties in southeast Wisconsin, consider applying to LandWorks. We hire hard-working, detail-oriented, career-minded people year-round. No experience? We train.
- Turf grass mowing using various types and sizes of mowing equipment.
- Maintaining annual and perennial flower beds and ground cover beds.
- Pruning ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Weeding, edging and mulching planting beds.
- Participating in snow removal operations as assigned.
- Responsible for the appropriate use and care of truck, trailer, all power equipment and hand tools used to perform the job.
- Responsible for workplace safety as stated in the LandWorks safety manual, federal and state regulations, and any specific job safety requirements.
- Responsible for participating in snow removal operations as assigned.
- Must be able to endure repetitive bending and twisting motions.
- Must be able to lift more than 80 pounds.
- Must be able to properly and efficiently complete necessary job site and company paperwork.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers.
- Landscape maintenance and/or mowing experience.
- Basic plant identification and care knowledge.
- Experience in the safe operation and maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Possession of a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and good driving record.
$18 – $22 per hour with experience and driver’s license.